Monday, August 3, 2009

The saga continues


Well, so far my 2-cans-a-day plan is working. I suppose I should drop down to just one can a day starting tomorrow...?

I'm feeling already much better about my cravings- they aren't too terrible, and if I just make myself wait awhile before allowing myself to have some pop, I can make it through the day just fine.

Today at work when I had some pop, it didn't even taste that good. At least, not as much as it usually does.

Today I also "splurged" and ordered 2 used books from Amazon - The Beck Diet Solution: Train Your Brain to Think Like a Thin Person and Dr. Shapiro's Picture Perfect Weight Loss: The Visual Program for Permanent Weight Loss.

I'm thinking that since now I'm not so worried about the soda addiction being such a huge problem (although I shouldn't get too ahead of myself and jinx it), I'll start on the next step of improving the rest of my food and beverage intake habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment